Would you like to be a part of the most consistent touch clubs in regional Australia?
In the past 5 years Rockhampton has been part of, won, developed some of the most prestigious events and produced some of the best touch players in the world.
One of our most respected and long term roles is becoming available.
Overview of role:
- General Administration
- Work for the management committee and responsible for the finances of the association.
- Advertising, social media, funding applications
- Create and manage all touch competitions – including nominations, registrations, draw, results, presentations.
- Managing Canteen, stock orders, stocktake, budgeting.
- Organise, assist and oversee the Junior Development Program.
- Organise events and association team’s participation in events – travel, clothing, etc where necessary.
- Working with Council on field requirements
- General cleaning of amenities and all areas
Job requirements :
- Right Attitude
- Be able to work autonomously
- Be able to take direction from Management Committee.
- Be able to work within a budget
- Love of sport, people and development
- This is not a 9 to 5 role. Some weekends, night and carnivals are mandatory
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible hours
- Make a difference in community and sport
- Paid position that in some areas and sport is voluntary
- Opportunity to make role your own
- Some valuable training with the current person
- Long Term role
If this sounds like your dream job, please email your resume to us by COB Wednesday 7th October
– email@example.com. CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS EXTENDED TO 5PM FRIDAY 16TH OCTOBER.