This is where you can find any cancellations or other information pertaining to weather conditions.
FRIDAY 11th & SATURDAY 12th SEPTEMBER …..
The current conditions of our fields means there is some doubt whether safe play is possible after rain. With the forecast being for rain today, it may be the case we will need to cancel fixtures but as we want games to go ahead it at all possible, that won’t be decided until later this afternoon. Any cancellations will be posted here immediately any decisions are made.